Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"What's He Really Thinking?" by Paula Rinehart

I have finally finished this book and am getting around to reviewing it.'
For a wife who is always trying to figure out her husband and find better ways to communicate with him, I found this book very inciteful. A bit general on some topics (I tend to want more practical steps), it really goes to the heart of what men are thinking and why they do what they do. I believe that it is a great tool for women who are trying to better understand their significant others. I am a woman who lives in a house with 4 boys (1 man, 3 that will be men one day) and I constantly notice how different they are from me and the way I grew up, having had only 1 sibling and she is my sister. Any insider information I can get on the inner workings of the male mind are greatly appreciated.

I especially like the relational guide in the back that gives you some practical and Biblical views to help apply what you have learned in the reading and really bring it out into the real world. I would recommend this book to any woman who has a man close to her in her life.

No comments: